Eyelash Extension Certification Class Boston 05/21/17, 05/28/17
We offer training sessions and education for eyelash extension certification in a unique program.
This program involves intense sessions the classroom as well as hands-on practice.
With both of these facets, you’ll learn quickly and gain the necessary skills.
Training is set up in a seminar format, with classes every day on a regular schedule, usually over the course of 3 days.
The program focuses on different aspects:
- classroom sessions, where you will get theory and instruction about eyelash extensions;
- shadowing sessions, where you will watch an expert work on a real person or client;
- homework practice sessions, where you will practice skills learned in class on your own time;
- weekly critique and feedback, with tips and tricks as well as technique corrections from Katrina;
- live model work (onsite and offsite), where you will work on a real person and gain important hands-on experience.
Upon class completion all students will receive a Certificate of Attendance and a kit with enough supplies for 20 clients, including:
- microfoam swabs
- double sided scotch
- mirofoam tape
- gel eye pads
- lint free eye pads
- medical tape
- glue ring